About the trees
If you have problems loading the pictures, try refreshing the page, this usually help!
Informations gathered by PikPikker (me) with assistance of Mendur. The trees are built by PikPikker.
The site was made by PikPikker based on source code of pipboy.wtz.cz/wot-cs/# with permission of it's author phdr_vrba (email@example.com).
The list of sources could be really long if I remember them all. So still there are the most important ones: Wikipedia, Aviarmor, Tanks Encyclopedia, articles by Yuri Pasholok on Warspot, StrangerNN's LJ blog, Rita's Status Report, FTR, TankInfo, WoT forums (RU, NA and EU), War Thunder forum, Military-Today, The Crusader Project, Military Factory, TankNutDave.com, Swiss tree for World of Tanks proposal by Mizutayio, Zinoviy Alexeev Blog, Militaerfahrzeuge.ch, Valka.cz, The Oryx Blog ect.
"Classical" WoT tech tree pattern was taken from armor.kiev.ua/wot/.
Special thanks to:
Atanasije Simic for help with unique pictures of Yugoslavian tanks.
Sp15 - thread on WarThunder forum (https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/391181-independent-swedish-ground-forces-tree/)
Blockhaj - tech trees (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VV5AQmQhPLTSKhxrEkkpwoK0xkNyKnWUhKsaRvOAhTU/edit#gid=0)
DarthGergerly - thread on WarThunder forum (https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/466160-hungarian-ground-forces-tech-tree/)
Luki1223 - thread on WarThunder forum (https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/424729-independent-polish-tech-tree/)
The aim of my site is too show people that there can be so many possible tech trees in WoT (and War Thunder) so they have enough tanks to wait for! Here I show how the trees can be in the game most possibly.
These trees are conceptic which means the position of tanks will differ if they are added into the game. Also don't expect from me setting 100% correct levels, ranks and BRs. I try my best but I'm not a developer of these games to know their exact methods of balance.
You will find that I've made poor configs for the tanks, but the reason for this is that I put there only historical modules - be sure there would be much more ingame. I don't try to make suggestions on what specs the tanks can get in the game, I write only about real known numbers.
As you can see there are so many new tanks, so I just can't talk much about each of them nor even about a single line. But thanks to the real stats, screenshots and little history you can imagine that yourself.
Some vehicles from War Thunder trees (Romanian, Swiss, Yugoslavian, Hungarian and Spanish) have links to the WoT section, you can check them to see their history and stats (they are identical).
War Thunder BRs are set for the arcade battles. Except the Dutch tech tree - BRs set for realistic/simulation battles there.
War Thunder Tech Trees are currently being presented on official suggestion forum. You can find the topics here:
Romanian Ground Forces Tech Tree
Polish Ground Forces Tech Tree
Czechoslovak Ground Forces Tech Tree
Swiss Ground Forces Tech Tree
Yugoslavian Ground Forces Tech Tree
Spanish Ground Forces Tech Tree
Portuguese Ground Forces Tech Tree
Belgian Ground Forces Tech Tree
Finnish Ground Forces Tech Tree
Turkish Ground Forces Tech Tree
Austrian Ground Forces Tech Tree
ASEAN Ground Forces Tech Tree
North Korean Ground Forces Tech Tree
South Korean Ground Forces Tech Tree
Brazilian Ground Forces Tech Tree
Cuban Ground Forces Tech Tree
Irish Ground Forces Tech Tree
Canadian Ground Forces Tech Tree
Australian and New Zealand Ground Forces Tech Tree
Indian Ground Forces Tech Tree
Afghan-Pakistani Ground Forces Tech Tree
South African Ground Forces Tech Tree
Arab-Iranian Ground Forces Tech Tree
Danish-Norwegian Ground Forces Tech Tree
Dutch Ground Forces Tech Tree
Argentinian Ground Forces Tech Tree
Israeli Ground Forces Tech Tree
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, suggestions or maybe complaints on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that these tank designs are made by me so they can be not 100% accurate (though I used their documentation to make them look as realistic as possible):
Pzhb. 58 (Swiss)
Pirat 105 (Swiss)
MOWAG Grenadier 90 mm (Swiss)
Obus 105/26 B (Spanish)
Obus 122/46 (Spanish)
Obus M47 155/39 (Spanish)
Obus M47E (Spanish)
Negrillo II (Spanish)
Carro de 20t (Spanish)
M56 76 mm (Spanish)
Yugoslavian SPGs on tier II, IV-VIII
SO-75 Mk.III (Yugoslav)
Mk.IV 76 mm (Yugoslav)
Vozilo B (Yugoslav)
SO-130(T) M-4 (Yugoslav)
SO-203(T) T-55 (Yugoslav)
Ansaldo 40 mm (Hungarian)
AB md. 1941 (Romanian)
TACAM R-2 88mm (Romanian)
Maresal M-02/03 (Romanian)
Maresal M-07 (Romanian)
Maresal M-00 (Romanian)
Flakpanzer Maresal (Romanian)
Bren Carrier (65) (Israeli)
Windsor Carrier 3" (Canadian)
M37 Argus (Canadian)
M37 17-pdr (Canadian)
Project 23 5-pdr (Canadian)
Project 49 (Canadian)
Project 52 Neno (Canadian)
Grizzly AA (Canadian)
Anubis Mk.II (Canadian)
Assault 4.5" A30/Ram SPG (Canadian)
CSHT all versions (Canadian)
A30 5.5" SP (Canadian)
Bobcat XC1 (Canadian)
Sheep Mk.I (Canadian)
Wolf Mk.II (Canadian)
Schofield Tank 25-pdr (Australian)
AC V Super Sentinel (Australian)
Comet 20-pdr (Finnish)
Comet L7 (Finnish)
DAF YP-104 TLV (Dutch)
DAF YP-306 TLV (Dutch)
Pantserwagen M40 (Dutch)
Bravia Chaimite V-400 75 mm (Portuguese)
Bravia Chaimite V-700 Swingfire (Portuguese)
Bravia Chaimite V-700 HOT (Portuguese)
SARC Mk. IIIA (South African)
SARC Mk. II 2-pdr (South African)
Eland 40 (South African)
Eland 90 SS.11 (South African)
4K 7FA FLA 2/2.20 (Austrian)
Pinzgauer 106 mm (Austrian)
EE-11 Urutu Anti Aereo (Brazilian)
CTMS-1TB1 20 mm Bofors (Cuban)
VB mod. 1933 (Cuban)
Viper Prot. (British)
A45 AVRE (British)
STA 30t (Japanese)
STA 25t (Japanese)
Ha-To Prototype (Japanese)
Wiesel Ingwe (German)
9 November 2020
- Historical Polish WoT tech tree added.
8 September 2020
- Syrian WoT tech tree added.
- Moroccan-Lybyan WoT tech tree added.
7 September 2020
- Iranian WoT tech tree added.
2 September 2020
- Dutch WoT tech tree added.
22 August 2020
- Romano-Hungarian WoT tech tree added.
23 June 2020
- Hungaro-Bulgarian WoT tech tree added.
22 June 2020
- Bulgarian WoT tech tree added.
4 June 2020
- Polish WoT tech tree added.
29 May 2020
- Chinese WoT tech tree added.
27 May 2020
- Japanese WoT tech tree added.
21 May 2020
- British WoT tech tree added.
20 May 2020
16 May 2020
- German WoT tech tree added.
7 May 2020
27 April 2020
- Czechoslovak WoT tech tree added.
6 April 2020
- Irish War Thunder tech tree added.
4 April 2020
- Cuban War Thunder tech tree added.
2 April 2020
- French WoT tech tree added.
30 March 2020
- Brazilian War Thunder tech tree added.
26 March 2020
- Israeli War Thunder tech tree by Laviduce and PikPikker added.
22 March 2020
- Argentinian War Thunder tech tree by OsO73 added.
- South African WoT tech tree added.
21 March 2020
- Dutch War Thunder tech tree by Super_cacti, Soldier676 and Capt_Versteegh added.
21 January 2020
- South Korean War Thunder tech tree added.
16 January 2020
- North Korean War Thunder tech tree added.
11 January 2020
- ASEAN War Thunder tech tree added.
1 January 2020
- Turkish War Thunder tech tree added.
30 December 2019
- Finnish War Thunder tech tree added.
28 December 2019
- Afghan-Pakistani War Thunder tech tree added.
- South African War Thunder tech tree added.
27 December 2019
- Danish-Norwegian War Thunder tech tree by Eleks12 added.
22 December 2019
- Indo-Pakistani War Thunder tech tree added.
- Arab-Iranian War Thunder tech tree by Borotovas added.
16 December 2019
- Australian + New Zealand War Thunder tech tree added.
8 December 2019
- Canadian War Thunder tech tree added.
3 December 2019
- Belgian War Thunder tech tree added.
30 November 2019
- Portuguese War Thunder tech tree added.
27 October 2019
- Spanish War Thunder tech tree added.
18 October 2019
- Hungarian War Thunder tech tree added.
15 October 2019
- Yugoslavian War Thunder tech tree added.
10 October 2019
- Swiss War Thunder tech tree added.
7 October 2019
- Swedish War Thunder tech tree added.
2 October 2019
- Czechoslovak War Thunder tech tree added.
30 September 2019
- Polish War Thunder tech tree added.
28 September 2019
- Romanian War Thunder tech tree added.
27 September 2019
- Homepage redesign due to new War Thunder tech trees appearing.
14 January 2019
- Wheeled tanks branch added to the Swiss tree.
13 January 2019
- Hungarian tree was updated (with the gun stats also).
12 January 2019
- Spanish tree was updated (with the gun stats also). Adding wheeled armored vehicles started from this tree as the French ones have been announced.
11 January 2019
- Romanian tree was updated.
8 January 2019
- Ingame gun stats were included into Romanian tree.
7 January 2019
- Updated some pictures of Yugoslavian tanks, added Skoda T-32 to Yugoslavian tree.
2 July 2018
- Added 8 new tech trees (but without tank info, images still clickable and enlargable): Canadian, Australian, Indian, Austrian, Finnish, Cuban, Iraqi and Arabian ones.
4 June 2018
23 May 2018
- North Korean tree started
22 May 2018
24 April 2018
- Brazilian tree done
- Egyptian tree started
14 April 2018
- Argentinian tree done
- Brazilian tree started
7 April 2018
- Belgian tree done
- Argentinian tree started
27 March 2018
- Israeli tree done
- Belgian tree started
20 March 2018
- The new template has been finished for all existing trees (and it will be used for every new tree).
16 March 2018
- The new template of classic tech tree view has been started to be applied.
12 March 2018
- All of the tech trees moved to the "half-png" standart (PNG pics of tanks where possible)
- Now with "HOME" button everywhere to instantly return to the main page
9 March 2018
- Israeli tech tree started
7 March 2018
- Romanian tech tree is available
19 February 2018
- Works on the Romanian tech tree has been started.
15 February 2018
11 February 2018
- Hungarian tree is in the WIP stage.
8 February 2018
- Yugoslavian tree is here.
24 November 2017
- Yugoslavian tree assembling started.
2 September 2017
- Spanish tree is in the place.
27 August 2017
- Works on the second tech tree have been officially started. Now it's Spanish.
24 August 2017
- Works on the first, Swiss, tech tree have been officially finished. Some little bugs still may be found.
20 August 2017
- Works on the first, Swiss, tech tree have been officially started.